Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

  • That I am a touch typist, and that I used to be a fairly good one at that (I just would have to practice more to get my wpm up again)
  • This beautiful weather we have been having, Pyrope is still riding his bike to school, which is amazing where we live
  • That I'm a person that doesn't mind change.  Don't get me wrong, sometimes I don't like change, but for the most part I can roll with it, and in many cases I like change.  In particular at work lately I've been reminded that this is not the case for everyone.
  • Books.  I've been needing escapes lately, and I've had a series (both as in a series by the same author and as well as multiple unrelated books in a row) of good reads lately, and I'm thankful I can get lost in someone else's world so easily.
  • My mom.  She has really been watching Pyrope and Obsidian a lot lately.  Both boys love her and I'm so grateful to know that they are being well cared for while Jet and I are not around.
  • To have the chance to hold infants recently.  I don't particularly enjoy the infant stage of my own children, but I LOVE holding infants (it is just the not sleeping, crazy hormones, crazy glucose values, recovering from pregnancy, and the complete 24/7ness of newborns/infants I don't enjoy).
  • Pyrope and Obsidian love playing pretend as much as they do

No comments:

Post a Comment