Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

  • For a friendly guy who will come to my house to fix my computer problems and charge a reasonable amount so my computer gets fixed with minimal effort and stress on my part
  • Peanut butter crackers... you know the orange one that are squares that come in packages of 4 or 6.  Obsidian loves them, and it fixes just about anything for him
  • Indoor playgrounds.  I don't mind going out and playing in the snow.  I don't mind playing even if it is raining.  I don't "do" freezing rain/ice/sleet/slushing (or thunderstorm, but I don't have those this time of year).  Irregardless of weather, my kids (particularly Pyrope) needs to run around daily.
  • The people in my life that are willing and I trust to care for my kids at a moments notice.  Even if it is inconvenient for them.
  • That every morning is started with Obsidian getting within 2" of my face, and using his index finger pushes on my nose and says "Boop".  Not sure why he does this but it is sure a more pleasant way to wake up than an alarm clock, or a screaming child, or a lot of other ways to wake up.
  • The large selection of programs (movies, documentaries, TV series) I can watch through my Wii on Net.flix
  • That I found my long handled ice scrapper.  Pyrope did not put it back where I do and it was missing for a while, and I'm short and scrapping the middle of my windshield without it is a pain
  • That Good Earth Caffeine Free Original Tea is just as good as the version with caffeine.
  • The thoroughness of procedures before Obsidian's MRI next week to try to make sure there are no problems during it.  And how quickly it is going to get done (10 days after we agreed to doing it.  If it was an "emergency" MRI it would have done that day, but this is considered "elective" so it has to go through normal scheduling).

No comments:

Post a Comment