Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday

  • Obsidian's MRI is done and that all is "normal"
  • That things are moving fairly quickly forward on the medical issues with Obsidian, by early next week, he will have started on growth hormone
  • For at least the next year, Obsidian's growth hormone therapy shouldn't cost us anything out of pocket after we reach our deductible (which I think we already have)
  • How much my kids love my mom, and how much my mom loves my kids
  • J&J Soothing Vapors Bath and cool mist humidifiers
  • The big leaps Pyrope has recently been making in speech and some concepts
  • Co-workers that pick up my slack on the days I really need it
  • Friends who listen to my worries and not minimize them
  • Finding out Rick Riordan's new book is going to be released May 3rd, I've pre-order it already

No comments:

Post a Comment