Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pouring

So, just to tick me off yesterday either (a) my primary email account got hacked into or (b) my computer picked up a nasty virus that my anti-virus and anti-spyware is not picking up.  Normally I would try to fix this myself.  I just don't have the time nor the temper.  So with the recommendation of a friend, my computer is going in to get serviced/fixed. Rock on.

I really could have dealt without this.

Oh yes.  My MIL announced that she still is not well enough from the cold she got when we were up there 2.5 weeks ago so chemo starts next week.  This has me worried as my kids picked up what I assume is the same cold (she started coughing when we were there on Saturday, my kids started coughing on Sunday night), and they were fine by Wednesday.  (Then we all caught an entirely different puking bug, but that is a different story).  If a cold can knock her down this much, what is chemo going to do?  So Jet will be gone a day next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment