Sunday, January 23, 2011

Game On

MIL started her chemo this past Thursday.  So far, so good.  She took the van from the American Cancer Society and decided it wasn't that bad.  She thought it would be a rough ride, but was pleasantly surprised at how smooth of a ride she had in a Chrysler Town and Country.  She is doing one drug, at a low dose.  If she tolerates it well, she will consider taking a 2nd drug after the first 3 sessions.  So far, she just feels tired.

Today is Obsidian's MRI.  It took me until mid-afternoon on Friday to get everything correctly set up for it.  The MRI isn't what bothers me.  It is the sedation part I really don't like.  I'm not too thrilled with the idea of something wrong being found either.  But I would rather know so I can possibly do something.  I just really don't like the idea of sedation.  But it must be done.  And soon it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment