Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday

  • I saw sun this week.  Briefly.  But I happily soaked up every minute of it I could
  • The weather was warm enough for shorts this week
  • Our basement did not flood again.  I'm hoping this continues.  It has been the wettest April since they started recording stats.  Does this mean there will be a record number of flowers this May?
  • 3 weeks left of preschool for Pyrope.  He did very well this year.  His teacher commented today that it is hard to believe he is the same child that started in the fall.
  • Obsidian can now open any door in the house on his own.  When Pyrope gained this skill, it was before he was a year and a half.  I did not like it so much.  At 2 months shy of his 3rd birthday, I'm glad Obsidian is now at that point.
  • That I only have 2 more events for the committee I'm chair of this year (our year goes from July to July).  It has been a pain in many regards and I'm ready to move on to my next roles.  I'm ready for something new/different.
  • I found a summer set of glow-the-dark jammies for both Pyrope and Obsidian.  They were sad that the winter ones were being packed away.  On top of that, I found guitar jammies for Pyrope.  He loves loves loves guitars right now.
  • I'm just thankful I have summer jammies for Pyrope.  Let me just say the ones from last fall did not exactly fit when I tried to put them on this week.
  • That I have some really pretty flower in my yard.  I think it is a bulb.  I'm fairly sure I planted it.  Must ask my mother what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment